About Gransolar Group
countries with projects
offices around the world
Chief Executive Officer
He began his professional career in 1995 as a Project Analyst. He worked at NECSO as Construction Manager until 2001 when he joined Unión Fenosa until 2005, when he became Management Director at Ingenia.
In 2008 he joined the Board of Directors of Gransolar as Managing Director and in 2022 he became CEO of the Group.
Juan Pedro Alonso
Director of the Board
President of the Board
Over the last 15 years he has helped Grupo Gransolar successfully grow to become one of the leading faces of solar PV.
Founding of Gransolar Group
- GRS builds its 10 first PV plants in Spain (40 MW)
- Gransolar Group-Ghella incorporated in Italy to develop and install 70 MW
- ISE starts activity in Italy and sets up its Quality Control Lab.
- GRS opens for business in Portugal and builds 10 MW.
- ISE becomes the main O&M supervisor for leading developer in Spain.
- GRS develops 12 MW in Portugal and 32 MW in Italy.
- ISE sets up office in California to support the demand of solar tech. specialists in the US market.
PVH starts solar tracker business in US, Spain and Italy.
ISE opens South Africa office.
GRS awarded 150 MW in South Africa.
GRS opens office in Mexico to develop and install 100 MW.
PVH launches Axone 4.0 and reaches 250 MW installed worldwide milestone.
ISE starts solar self-consumption business line.
GRS awarded 25 MW in US.
PVH business expands across five continents.
ISE awarded the engineering design for 60 MW in Brazil.
GRS awarded 50 MW in Philippines.
All Gransolar Group participate in award of 1 GW project in Dubai, the largest solar plant in the world.
PVH #1 solar tracker supplier in MENA and #3 supplier worldwide.
ISE reaches 20 GW milestone as tech. consultant for solar projects.
GRS builds 120 MW in Australia
PVH reaches 9 GW supplied milestone.
ISE completes 25th self-consumption project worldwide.
GRS surpasses 2 GW built and 1 GW pipeline.
E22 awarded four battery storage projects worldwide.